Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone interested in training delivery, or have completed module 1 Training Needs Identification & Design – (QQI Level 6 Component Award 6N3325) and want to get Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award (6S3372) 30 ECTS Credits.
At the end of this module, participants should be able to:
- Explain the role and competences of the trainer.
- Identify key factors in preparing for training delivery.
- Demonstrate core skills required for effective delivery of training programmes.
- Discuss the assessment of trainees’ learning, identify a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate training assessment process.
- Explain the background to training evaluation, identify a range of evaluation models and principles, evaluate training programmes effectively and identify key areas of benefit and opportunity
Programme Assessment Process
Programme assessment is on a continuous basis and will require students to review theoretical concepts surrounding the systematic approach to training and apply these in practical situations. Assessment methods incorporate: assignments; projects; skills demonstrations; and a learner record.
This module is certified through Irish Institute of Training & Development (Registered QQI Centre – Code 38151J) and participants will also receive an IITD Professional Practice Certificate in Training & Development once they have completed QQI (FETAC) Level 6 Training & Development Special Purpose Award (6S3372) 30 ECTS Credits.