QQI Level 5 Manual & Computerised Payroll
Do you want to;
- Pursue a career in Accounting or Finance? / Want to move up in your current role?
- Be able to understand and do your own payroll and accounts?
- Or simply update your skills and broaden your mind, and gain the recognised FETAC certificate?
- Give yourself the skills to gain an edge?
The learner on completion of the course will be able to operate a payroll system both manually and on the computerised system. The learner will also understand and calculate Payroll PAYE, PRSI, employer’s responsibilities and liabilities and complete the necessary revenue returns, manually.
- Understand the concepts of the PAYE taxation system.
- Accurately calculate & process payroll including.
- Gross pay/ Net pay
- Tax credits
- Employers & Employees PRSI contributions
- temporary taxation system & refunds
- Complete Tax Deduction cards.
- Install the computerised system.
- Create & input employee details.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Additions & Deductions & tax implications.
- Weekly reports.
- Pay slips.
- Payment transactions including bank payment files.
- Submitting statutory documentation accurately including P45, P60’s, P30’s, P35’s
Duration: 5 days (9.30am - 4.30pm)
Accreditation: Upon successful completion participants will receive a FETAC Level 5 Certificate in Manual and Computerised Payroll (5N1546) through MIDAS Business Support & Training Services (MIDAS Group) Registered QQI Centre No. 3874R.