Team Leadership QQI Level 6
Team Leadership QQI Level 6 - Virtual Class
This Team Leadership programme is a skills-based, practical training programme that can be delivered face-to-face, or virtually with ongoing tutor support. The QQI Level 6 Team Leadership programme is designed to give your team leaders the process, tools, and leadership skills they need to motivate and empower team members, improve productivity, and increase the success of your team performance.
Who Should Attend?
This online tutor lead Team Leadership course is suitable for Team Leaders, Front Line Managers and Supervisors who want a formal QQI Level 6 Qualification. Newly promoted Managers and Supervisors who want to gain the skills and knowledge on how to manage people and lead teams. The Leadership course is also suitable for Managers running a business who have direct reports and want to learn best-practice techniques in Leadership. Or if you are someone who would like to get a professional qualification in Team Leadership.
At the end of this teal leadership programme you will be able to:
- Research the elements and stages of team development, to include different kinds of teams, a multi-team environment, the characteristics of an effective team and the need for different roles for individuals
- Evaluate the concepts of leadership and management, different leadership and management styles and the principal theories that underpin these, to include leadership in different contexts and environments such as mentoring, coaching, project management, the learning organisation and the debate over leadership versus management
- Participate in organisational planning and in teamwork planning, to include setting specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound SMART) objectives, ongoing monitoring of progress, and evaluation
- Distinguish between organisational strategy, objectives and goals
- Evaluate a range of current motivation theories and practical strategies to enhance motivation in teams
- Demonstrate team leadership, to include team building, supporting team members at different stages of team development, motivation strategies, interpersonal communications, time and meeting management and use of inter- and intra-team reporting structures
- Negotiate a plan or project with team members, to include effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- Lead progress on a work plan, to include taking corrective action to ensure successful completion of the plan, ongoing monitoring of progress, and evaluation
You will also get a recognised CPD Certificate in Effective Delegation (completed online) in addition to your Team Leadership QQI Level 6 Certificate