Supervisory Management QQI Level 6 (6N4329)
September course is run by County Tipperary Skillnet - Link to Enrol below
Venue:- Questum Acceleration Centre, Ballingarrane, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. 11th, 18th & 25th September, 2nd, 9th, 16th October 2019
This six-day supervisory management course will deliver proven techniques of people management which are directly applicable to the workplace. Participants will learn excellent management skills and will be able to channel the energy and motivation of individuals within their teams. The supervisory management course will combine proven leadership and management techniques with practical advice and individual insights.
Who Should Attend?
At the end of this supervisory management training course participants will be able to:
- Examine and comprehend the role, duties and responsibilities of a supervisor within a particular vocational environment
- Comprehend and appreciate how organisations are managed and controlled by quality systems, clear policies and procedures, planned, organised and effective workplace practices within a particular industry setting
- Describe the role of human resource management including recruitment and selection planning and procedures, screening, monitoring and evaluation within an organisation in line with best employment practices
- Outline and appreciate the importance of maintaining good work-related processes including organisation and planning strategies, record keeping, workflow systems, operational management and supervisory procedures
- Explain the importance of the practicalities in any business to include department budgeting, operational records and insurance criteria
- Outline how employee training development can impact not only the efficiency of the organisation but also enhance the motivation and performance of the employee through training and assessing individuals
- Exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
This course is highly interactive and delivered by an experienced and highly qualified management training professional who can share life's experiences.
- Portfolio of Work 40%
- Skills Demonstration 60%
A tailored version of this course can be designed to the specification of your organization.
DO LET US KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS