The aim of this Microsoft PowerPoint training course is to provide you with the necessary skills required to produce basic presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint incorporating various practical formatting.
It is recommended that you have previous experience and a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word. Ideally have access to a computer system where Microsoft PowerPoint is available to maximise learning post training
Basic Working knowledge – Open, Close, Save files, understand the formatting menu i.e. Font, Font size, Text colour and importantly to be able to navigate within a document.
- Working with the title page
- Displaying points with bullets and lists
- Designing for overheads in black & white and colour
- Fonts, styles and formats
- Drawing lines, boxes and curves
- Slide templates
- Previewing a presentation
- Clipart and images
- Changing the colour scheme
- Changing a slide background
- Slide sorter mode
- Rotating text and objects
1 Full Day