Human Resource Management QQI Level 6 (6N3750)
Register before 31st August and get 20% discount
The aim of this QQI Level 6 Human Resources Management course is for participants to develop a comprehension of HR management, to develop the necessary knowledge, skill and competence in human resource management practices, and apply those practices in human resource planning.
Who Should Attend the Course?
At the end of this hr course participants will be able to:
- Outline what is human resource management
- Explain the relevance of HR planning
- Prepare for the recruitment and selection process in various organisations
- Give an example of training and development procedures in a department or organization
- Outline employment legislation relating to human resource management
- Develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to HR through the medium of the indicative content
- Exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility
- Examination 40%
- Project 30%
- Skills Demonstration 30%