Are you supervising or managing staff?
This part-time six-day Human Resource Management (hr) course is ideal for managers or supervisors wanting a broader knowledge of people management, it is also for those working in HR or wishing to develop a career in HR.
- To assist the learner in understanding the evolution of Human Resources Management
- To facilitate the learner in understanding the importance of Human Resources planning
- To facilitate the learner in preparing for the recruitment and selection process in a range of organisations
- To enable the learner to understand training and development procedures in an organisation
- To assist the learner in understanding employment legislation
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Human Resources Management through the medium of the indicative content
- To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
- Examination 40%
- Project 30%
- Skills Demonstration 30%