Microsoft Excel Advanced
Advanced Microsoft Excel 365, 2010 / 2013 / 2016
This course is designed for people who have an excellent knowledge of Excel up to intermediate level. On completion of this advanced course, candidates will have the necessary skills to produce complex documents using all the tools and functions available to them in Excel.
Candidates should be proficient in using Excel up to an intermediate standard and be competent in the use of file management.
Microsoft Excel 365 / 2010 / 2013
• Data Validation & importing into Excel
• Working with Macros
• Creating queries
• Customising Excel
• Using shared workbooks
• The Paste Special function
• Creating and applying a template
• Using styles and data tables
• Using scenario manager and solver
• File protection
• Using data validation
• Creating Slicers
• Creating Sparklines
• H & V Lookups
• Pivot Tables
• Pivot Charts
• Advanced Functions
• Advanced Formatting
• Working with comments
• Sending a worksheet as an attachment
• Linking Sheets
• Hyperlinks in Excel
• Using Custom Lists
• Embedded objects within Excel & Word
• Finding duplicates in Excel
Thurles Chamber Enterprise Centre, LIT Campus, Thurles, Co Tipperary, Ireland.
ECDL, MOS, Microsoft Application Specialist
1 Full-Day. Please contact 2Upskill on (0504) 49155 for more details.