Reception & Front Line Office Skills QQI Level 5 (5N1407)
Your primary job is to greet people. Find out what they need, and help them get it. Most of this communication will be verbal, either in person or by telephone.
Receptionist skills course
you will learn key receptionist duties, what communication skills you need to have (or to improve on) to advance in your role, as well as getting practical advice on what you need to know and what you need to have to be effective in your role as a receptionist.
Who Should Attend?
This receptionist skills course is ideal for those working as a hotel receptionist, or working in a fast-moving reception environment. Businesses or organisations who have the front of house staff wishing to achieve a consistent skill-set within the team, thereby providing the best experience for clients or guests.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a QQI Level 5 Reception and Frontline Office Skills Certificate 5N1407
- Communication skills necessary to effectively run a reception desk
- Effective diary and CRM management skills
- Learning organisational structures and the preparation of a workplace reception environment
- Key skills for photocopying, scanning and sending professional emails
- Learn how to plan and present information in the correct manner and to required standards such as signing visitors in and out
- Improved receptionist job prospects by having excellent receptionist skills