Customer Service Course
About This Course
This course will start by making it very clear exactly what we mean by customer service, and why it’s so vital.
It then goes into detail about the goals of great customer service, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal, discovering and understanding customer needs and much more.
Our RoSPA, IATP, IFE, IIRSM & CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
- Module 1 - About the Course
- Module 2 - What is Customer Service
- Module 3 - The Goals of Great Customer Service
- Module 4 - Discovering and Understanding Customer Needs
- Module 5 - Delivering Maximum Levels of Customer Service
- Module 6 - Making Customers Feel Great From the Start
- Module 7 - Communication Skills
- Module 8 - Non-verbal Communication and Body Language
- Module 9 - Dealing with Customer Complaints
Duration: 75 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Why this Course?
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met.
What are the benefits of delivering great customer service? How do you ensure it’s consistent across your business?
Factors that can affect consumer satisfaction include the quality of the product, the quality of service provided, the atmosphere of the location where the product or service is purchased, price, and value.
SEE FULL LIST OF ONLINE COURSES
The research shows which qualities make a star performer and while emotional intelligence isnt the sole predictor or performance potential, it has been proven to be the key indicator in this area.