Are you looking to move into a supervisory role or a newly appointed Supervisor?
At the end of this course learners will be able to;
- Explain the principles, practice & approaches to Supervision
- Identify a job role and match it to a job description
- Describe the methods for carrying out a training needs analysis, produce a training plan and the evaluation of training
- Reflect on experiences working in groups and teams and differentiate between the two
- Demonstrate the necessary steps in managing poor performance and providing constructive feedback and motivating staff
- Demonstrate the identification and implementation of a quality improvement initiative in the workplace
This course is highly interactive and delivered by an experienced and highly qualified management training professional who can share life's experiences.
A tailored version of this course can be designed to the specification on your organization.
DO LET US KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS