This course is run by County Tipperary Skillnet - Link to Enrol below
Venue:- Questum Acceleration Centre, Ballingarrane, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. 11th, 18th & 25th September, 2nd, 9th, 16th October 2019
Objectives of the Programme Module
- To enable the learner to examine and understand the role, duties and responsibilities of a supervisory manager within a particular vocational environment
- To facilitate the learner to understand and appreciate how organisations are managed and controlled by quality systems, clear policies and procedures, planned, organised and effective workplace practices within a particular industry setting
- To explore with the learner the role of human resource management including recruitment and selection planning and procedures, screening, monitoring and evaluation within an organisation in line with best employment practices
- To facilitate the learner in appreciating the importance of maintaining good work related processes including organisation and planning strategies, record keeping, workflow systems, operational management and supervisory procedures
- To develop an understanding of the importance of the practicalities in any business to include department budgeting, operational records and insurance criteria
- To help the learner to understand how employee training development can impact not only the efficiency of the organisation but also enhance the motivation and performance of the employee though training and assessing individuals
- To enable the learner to exercise substantial personal autonomy and responsibility.
This course is highly interactive and delivered by an experienced and highly qualified management training professional who can share life's experiences.
- Portfolio of Work 40%
- Skills Demonstration 60%
A tailored version of this course can be designed to the specification on your organization.
DO LET US KNOW YOUR REQUIREMENTS