Reception & Front Line Office Skills QQI Level 5 (5N1407) - Virtual Classroom
This programme will now be delivered in a virtual classroom and all participants will need is:
- Computer with camera and microphone
- A quiet space in their home
- A printer for printing coursework
All of the classes will be via a Virtual Classroom. (This is widely used by schools/colleges/Universities) for each days training.
To register or get more details on this course please call: 0504 49155 or to message us Click here
From this receptionist skills course, you will learn key receptionist duties, what communication skills you need to have (or to improve on) to advance in your role, as well as getting practical advice on what you need to know and what you need to have to be effective in your role as a receptionist.
Who Should Attend?
This receptionist skills course is ideal for those working as a hotel receptionist, or working in a fast-moving reception environment. Businesses or organisations who have the front of house staff wishing to achieve a consistent skill-set within the team, thereby providing the best experience for clients or guests.
- Communication skills necessary to effectively run a reception desk
- Effective diary and CRM management skills
- Learning organisational structures and the preparation of a workplace reception environment
- Key skills for photocopying, scanning and sending professional emails
- Learn how to plan and present information in the correct manner and to required standards such as signing visitors in and out
- Improved receptionist job prospects by having excellent receptionist skills
At the end of this receptionist skills course participants will be able to:
- Examine the skills, functions, and responsibilities of a receptionist or frontline office representative within an organisation
- Outline the products, services, key policies, structures and personnel of an organisation
- Produce reception material to include notices, inventory of equipment, stock requisitions, petty cash system, diary, logbook, use initiative around unexpected visitors and maintain composure when dealing with complaints
- Explain a range of telecommunication terms
- Apply a range of communication skills including personal, interpersonal and technological proficiencies using effective tone, pitch, use of voice and body language
- Identify the process for the flow of information to and from an organisation and sources of reference or information within an organisation
Upon successful completion participants will receive a QQI Level 5 Reception and Frontline Office Skills Certificate 5N1407