QQI Level 5 Customer Service is an excellent course for those who are customer facing or dealing with customers over the phone. It is easier to keep a client than it is to get a new customer, so investing in customer service training is possibly the best investment you can make.
You will learn how to professionally approach your customer or answer the phone when a call comes in.
Who is this customer service course for?
The course is delivered one day per week over five weeks, if you want a job in customer service, or you are currently dealing with customers over the phone or face to face and need to perfect your skills then you are the person who would benefit greatly from the skills learned from attending this QQI Level 5 customer service course.
What will you learn?
- You will finish this course with an excellent understanding of customer service in an organisational setting
- You will learn how to improve communication skills, meeting customer needs and handling complaints in delivering excellent customer service
- You will get a good understanding of consumer protection law as well as the Q mark and ISO
- You will develop the necessary skills for implementing an excellent customer service policy
- You will be familiar with the ways of communicating clear information both internally and externally
- You will appreciate the rights of all customers regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or culture
- Customer Focus
- Customer Contact Skills
- Quality Service, Policy and Practice
- Dealing with Difference
- Consumer Legislation