Do you want your business to be Consumer Law Ready?
We invite you to attend our Consumer Law Ready training event held in Thurles on the 9th March 2019 where you and your employees can learn everything there is to know about EU consumer rights legislation when selling a product or service.
The training session, hosted by an expert local trainer who has been equipped with high quality training materials and knowledge from the European Commission, covers important aspects of trading including:
- Pre-contractual requirements,
- Consumer right of withdrawal
- Consumer rights and guarantees in case of non-conforming products
- Alternative dispute resolutions and online dispute resolution,
- Unfair commercial practices and unfair contract terms.
This training has been developed by a group of experts from a project named Consumer Law Ready. It is the only programme offering training on EU consumer contract and has the capacity to reach hundreds of SMEs across Europe.
What are you waiting for? Be Consumer Law Ready and Register to attend our training event above.
Attend a local training course where you can network with other local SMEs.