5 Ways to deliver excellent Customer Service
- Respond as quickly as possible to customer queries - One of the biggest factors in good customer service is speed, especially when a client is requesting something that’s time sensitive.
- Know your customers - Great interactions begin with knowing your customers wants and needs. Customers love personalisation - get to know your customers, remember their names and previous conversations. If needed, make a note of what was discussed previously so you can refer to it the next time you meet.
- Fix your mistakes – Not taking responsibility of your mistakes is a sure fire way to getting a bad reputation. Transparency is important in business and customer service is no different. Always strive for a high quality output as it shows you have a high level of standards.
- Go the extra mile - Going the extra mile will not only result in an indebted and happy customer, it can also go a long way in terms of keeping yourself on their radar for future business.
- Think long-term – A customer is for life - Think long term when dealing with customers. By keeping customers happy, they will be loyal and through word of mouth, will do the marketing for you. A satisfied customer tells at least three friends (whereas an angry customer tells 3,000!)
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: customer loyalty, customer satisfaction, customer service, excellent customer service, QQI Level 5 Customer Service