Training, Needs Analysis & Design - QQI Level 6
A Training Needs Analysis consists of a series of activities conducted to identify or solve problems. Making training count is the way to influence the future success of your organisation. This course replaces the old train the training and is part of the new special purpose award.
IITD Certificate in Training Needs Analysis & Design
FETAC/QQI Level 6 – Training Needs Identification & Design Component Award (6N3325) 15 ECTS Credits
- The Context of Training & Development (T&D)
- Adult Learning
- Training Needs Identification & Analysis.
- Training Design.
To avail of our special offer call 0504 49155 for further details.
The IITD National Training Awards are now firmly established as the premier recognition for excellence in learning and people development in Ireland.
At the end of this module, participants should be able to:
- Explain the background and context of training and development (T & D)
- Discuss the organisational context of T & D.
- Identify primary contributors to adult learning theory and explain key adult learning approaches and methods.
- Discuss a range of instructional design systems (ISD) approaches and models.
- Explain the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) process, review a range of TNA models and discuss their application in a variety of organisational settings.
- Select a TNA model and implement an effective TNA process that incorporates outputs in terms of priorities and of knowledge, skills and attitudes required.
- Devise training plans based on prioritised training needs, including a cost benefit analysis.
- Explain key issues around the setting of training objectives.
- Set appropriate objectives and design and develop a range of appropriate training interventions