Training, Delivery & Evaluation - QQI Level 6
If you are looking to pursue a career in training or an experienced trainer this course will keep your qualification up to date, this training delivery and evaluation certificate is essential for anyone who wants to gain knowledge and insight into professional training delivery skills and evaluation techniques.
This course is often called the "New Train the Trainer" as it is very similar in content to the old Train the Trainer course. Throughout this 4 day workshop, you will gain invaluable and practical experience delivering mock training sessions and receive helpful feedback from our experienced trainers.
If you want an easy payment plan call 0504 49155 now
Delivered in TCEC, LIT Campus, Thurles
See learning objectives and course outline at the bottom of this page
We deliver what we promise
See Course Schedule and Testimonials in Dropdown menu above
This is an IITD Course
Not only will you receive your QQI Level 6 Certificate but you will also receive the IITD Certificate
At the end of this module, participants should be able to:
- Explain the role and competences of the trainer
- Identify key factors in preparing for training delivery
- Demonstrate core skills required for effective delivery of training programmes
- Discuss the assessment of trainees’ learning, identify a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate training assessment process
- Explain the background to training evaluation, identify a range of evaluation models and principles, evaluate training programmes effectively and identify key areas of benefit and opportunity