Sales Planning Essentials Online Training
Your sales plan should be short and to the point. It is simply put our strategic and tactical plan for generating new business, growing our existing customer base as well as making and/or exceeding our sales target within our sales territory.
This sales planning training course covers the essential steps required for any sales professional, the essential planning steps are what you need in order to plan and prepare for a face to face or telephone sales campaign.
Parts of the sales planning online training course will address online planning, however, the majority of sales planning essentials covered will set you up for an excellent face to face or telephone sales campaign.
With carefully structured sales planning, you will have a much clearer vision of what you need to achieve your sales targets and a detailed roadmap for how to get there.
This is a good article from Marketing 91 written in December 2016 you should read as it will give you some good tips on sales planning, you can also go to our blog and read our article on some of the best methods of prospecting. You will also get some excellent tips from Sales Professional Generating New Sales Tried and Tested Tips
I recommend "The Sales Bible, New Edition: The Ultimate Sales Resource" 20 Jan 2015 by Jeffrey Gitomer
With over 200,000 copies of the previous editions sold, The Sales Bible was listed as one of "The Ten Books Every Salesperson Should Own and Read" by the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program.
The Sales Bible is your personal, trusted, authoritative resource to reach your sales potential and shine like a star. Accept no substitutes. Here are a few highlights:
- The 10.5 Commandments of Selling
- Generate leads and close sales in any market environment
- Find 25 proven ways to set hard–to–get appointments
- Use top–down selling to fill your sales pipeline with prospects who are ready to buy now
- Ask the right questions to make more sales in half the time
- How to use the top social media platforms to create inbound leads and prove value
The Sales Bible has helped tens of thousands of salespeople all over the world reach their potential and close the deal and it can help you. So what are you waiting for?
This course will address the majority of key areas that need to be included when devising your sales plan such as.
1. Sales Planning Essentials
2. Sales Strategy
3. The significance of sales strategy
4. The types of sales strategies
5. The components of sales strategy
6. The Functions and Considerations of Sales Strategy
7. What is a good business strategy
8. Top 8 Marketing and Sales Strategies
9. Successful sales steps and momentum
10. The 5 steps to a successful sales plan
11. How to implement a sales marketing alignment strategy
12. The quickest path to closing deals
13. The optimal customer strategy
14. How to build a data driven sales strategy
15. How to increase sales on social media
16. Be Proactive
17. Streamlining your sales and marketing
18. Sixteen tips for developing your sales and marketing strategy
19. Writing an individual sales plan - summary