Essential Supervisory Skills
Effective management always means asking the right question. Robert Heller
For a free consultation please contact us and we will organise a meeting
The in-house fees for supervisory skills training are set out as a daily rate
Call 0504 49155 for free consultation
Individuals who are expected to manage people and/or resources need to understand the basic skills required, and then develop those skills to include more enhanced capabilities and leadership attributes.
Recommended duration minimum one day
Well, just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Understand their management style and use it to effectively react to team requirements.
- Apply goals, strategy, objectives and tasks to help prioritise and meet departmental outcomes.
- Concentrate on the important aspects of their work by delegating non-essential tasks.
- Provide employees with timely performance feedback and achieve smart conversations.
- Manage innovative meetings and communicate important business requirements.
- Motivate and inspire employees to ensure business success.
If you want an easy payment plan call 0504 49155 now
Delivered in TCEC, LIT Campus, Thurles or in-house
See learning objectives and course outline at the bottom of this page
We deliver what we promise
See Course Schedule and Testimonials in Dropdown menu above
At the end of this Essential Management Skills training course your participants will be able to:
- Use a framework for effective management
- Set goals, objectives, strategy and KPIs
- Prioritise and organise your work effectively
- Create employee engagement
- Motivate and monitor your staff