Digital Marketing – QQI Level 5
Digital marketing and Social Media is now widely used, and technology such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games are becoming a much more popular method using IT technology.
The purpose of this digital marketing course is to equip you with the knowledge, skill and competence to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and activities, under supervision, using a range of e-tools within a range of digital marketing contexts.
The customer is doing much more of their research into products and services and it is very popular for higher-priced items as well as consumable goods like groceries and makeup online. Consumers are increasingly using the Internet to look up product information, compare prices, and search for deals and promotions.
Watch our short video outlining some of the many digital marketing tools
I would recommend you read the following books, "Digital Marketing" Paperback – 26 Nov 2015 by Dave Chaffey (Author), Fiona Ellis-Chadwick (Author)
At the end of this course learners will be able to;
• Understand what makes digital marketing unique
• Differentiate digital marketing from traditional marketing practice
• Identify digital marketing strategies and how they integrate with traditional marketing
• Outline the stages of analysis, development, implementation and control of digital marketing campaigns
• Identify a range of e-tools and show how they are used in digital marketing campaigns
• Outline strengths and weaknesses across a range of e-tools
• Develop customised digital marketing campaign to include the use of e-tools
• Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns using analytical e-tools
• Understand how to plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion
• Choose appropriate e-tools to implement a digital marketing strategy
• Monitor digital marketing campaigns using e-tools. • Develop appropriate client management and relationship skills